Saturday, March 9, 2013

Regular Days




 Now that we are back home, life has returned to normal.
 My list of things to do is...work, art, and lots of The West Wing. I decided to take a few photos after I went to lunch on Friday with Miller, Mom, and my sister.

I had a really wonderful day, after lunch me, Miller, my sister, and friend Pier took our lovely dog Odin to the park. I wish I had some photos of us all but the park isn't really in a good neighbor hood...After the park we had a little work get together (I work at the Lego store).We all had a wonderful night filled with good food, booze, and lots of laughter.


 Shirt- Zara / Hat- Topshop / Skirt- Forever21 / Shoes- Unknown / Watch- Lego




Boba Fett watch :)




 My loves! Brown cat is Mojo, white cat is Falcat, dog is Odin





 1st layer.
 The large painting I've been working on for about 5 months...
I am looking forward to this month, I have a few things in store so stay tuned! Next post I'll be writing from New Orleans!


Thanks for reading, Please comment :)




6 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so beautiful! Truly! I wish I could do these kinds of things!

    Come by soon!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sweet girl! Thank you for the lovely comment:)I'm following you now! I hope you will follow me back to keep in touch;) kiss
    www.fashionearthyrainbows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look! the glasses look great on you!

    xoxo
    My Blog, Blonde but not least

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing work! nice combo, love it the top stripe, visit my blog and if you like we follow each other, let me know :)

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're really good :o Loved the flamingo one.
    I'm following <3

    http://yourfashionboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete