Saturday, March 16, 2013

New Orleans



Last week I had the chance to go to NOLA with my parents. Unfortunately Miller wasn't able to come, which means I was not only lonely but I didn't take any outfit photos. Honestly, I'm okay with that..when I envisioned my blog I didn't want it to be only about clothes but travel and food too. Speaking of food...if you ever wonder "where in the United States is the best place to get food?" New Orleans is the answer. 
The beignets, the poyboys, the muffulettas!  
I have to stop talking about it because I'm getting hungry.

We were there for 3 days and that is the longest I've ever been without Miller. It tore me to pieces and I never want to do it again. I did however get to spend some time with my older sister, which was great. She moved up to Philadelphia in the middle of last year so I've missed her a lot. We have always been really close, so to see her go was hard. But she's here now and I'm home with Miller, so I couldn't be happier.





 On our first day we just kinda walked around and looked at all the expensive houses. We also stopped by a typical New Orleans cemetery were they were filming an episode of The Vampire Diaries...which I don't watch. 

 Katherine, my sister










Thanks for reading! Please comment and follow! :)

5 comments:

  1. Hello! I am delighted to be your new follower, Keep in touch!
    In the photos, New Orleans is an interesting place.

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely agree with you. NOLA IS the BEST place in America when it comes to food. Have you ever tried their famous Slap Yo Mama seasoning? I went to NOLA last year for a conference, with no expectatons, and was surprised as to how much I fell in love with it. Talk about a vibrant culture. I LOVE NOLA!! Food aside, it's a beautiful city with many things to see, and yes, a great city to party in :) There's so much heritage, culture and history behind this charming Southern city!

    BTW, would you like to follow each other?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting! I have never tried the Slap Yo Mama seasoning! But now I feel I must :) The city was so beautiful...even the people singing on the side of the street were beautiful...and so talented! I would consider moving there is it wasn't several miles below sea level.

      I'd love to follow eachother!

      Delete
  3. Hey sweety! Thank u for the comment on my blog (caprice). I just love your photos! of course we can follow each other :) this is my bloglovin ;)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4763143/capriceelirosu

    ReplyDelete