Sunday, April 14, 2013

Spring return


 Photos by Miller Leavitt

So far this month has been a little off, I guess not being able to leave my house or see sunlight for a week is the reason why. Alas, I am back on my feet and in tip-top shape.
The flowers here are so bright, colorful, and fragrant. I couldn't wait to get out here and finally get some outdoor photos up..maybe I'll even get a tan this year! We all know that's not going to happen.

Sweater/ Modcloth
Skirt & Necklace/ Forever21
Rings/ Asos
Shoes/ Zara
Lipstick/ YSL 







Isn't he just the cutest :)

Thanks for reading guys! Please leave a comment and follow.

11 comments:

  1. Great outfit, I love the socks and shoes combo!
    And a very cute doggy!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous photos!!! Your garden is beautiful! I love your white knee high socks, they give this outfit such a nice preppy look but in the best way possible :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and well composed outfit, looks perfect on you :)

    lextravagance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for the lovely comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my dear
    You leave a comment on the giveaway post :)
    do you wish to participate ?
    if so you have to like my FB page !

    let me know



    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com


    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about your outfit! perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I love everything about this! Anything with a collar is great in my book. And I need to get myself a pair of thigh-highs. They look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful look! You look very cute. You remind me of Kirsten Dunst! I guess many people tell you that?

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin?
    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually have never gotten that! I get Zooey Deschanel every day of my life. I guess its time for a Zooey look post :)

      Delete
  9. really cute outfit, love the whimsy but chic look of it!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit is so charming, I absolutely adore it! Especially the peter pan collar!

    ravenmaidenmaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete