Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines day!












 Miller's V-day gifts. New pj's, Vosges chocolates, and some warm, memory foam slippers.
Shirt Forever 21 / Dress Kenneth Cole / Boots Qupid / Jewerly Unknown

So I first want to apologize for not posting anything in a while, I don't know how may viewers I have out there but I still feel bad. On Monday Miller and I were moving things around-doing some feng shui- and I decided to move the piano by myself. It was a horrible idea and I pulled a lower back muscle! Once my back healed I wanted to do something but the weather in Alabama has been nothing but grey rainy so I couldn't really take the pictures I wanted to. 

Last night Miller and I celebrated Valentines day, because he had to work (he is a waiter at Bellinis). We ended up going to the restaurant, having some wonderful food and then went to go see Railroad Earth at a local venue. The night couldn't have been any better, loving people, great music, and a lot of dancing. I wouldn't have wanted to spend it with anyone else!

P.S. I'm very excited to tell you guys that next week I'll be heading to LAS VEGAS! 
See you soon.


Thanks for reading. Please comment!













6 comments:

  1. You have such lovely style, and great choice of accessories <3

    Love from the NaNa girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty look! I just love your boots! Have a great time in Las Vegas!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's sweet! Thank you :D I'm your follower as well

    ReplyDelete